Information Literacy Resources
Information literacy is a process that pertains to the following points:
1) the importance and need for information in our every day lives
2) the ability to develop search strategies for identifying and locating relevant information
3) the need to evaluate information effectively in the face of increasing proliferation
4) the ability to effectively communicate and present new information from resources gathered
5) the recognition of legal and ethical issues surrounding information
Below are listed websites and resources to assist you in all steps of the information literacy process.
Other pages contained in the Research Process area of the library will also assist you with the information literacy process.
|Back to Conclusion||Next to Research Process Flowchart|